Monday, October 18, 2010

Various and Sundries!


Greeting Fellow Writers! I have been gone all week at Daughters of Destiny, so do forgive the lack of posting! I promise to come up with something good to post on here soon! We just jumped back into life running so I'm super busy! But here are some things to hold you till next post...

1. Thanks to my new follower! We are getting a nice, cozy, community over here at last! :)
2. How on earth can any person on earth have time to do NaNaWriMo? (I just finally found out what it was!)
3. DON'T FORGET THAT THERE ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TILL THE DEADLINE FOR THE AUTUMN WRITING CONTEST!!!! PLEASE ENTER IF YOU CAN! JUST CLICK ON THE SIDEBAR PICTURE!!!!! :) Thanks to Abigail, Miss Petunia, and Nela for entering!!! :)
4. Anyone read any good classics recently? Any to recommend?
5. One last thing: Please leave a comment answering these four simple questions:

A. What do I need more of: interesting posts, my writing, or tips?
B. Of my writing, what would you like to see more of: poetry, stories, short pieces of any sort?
C. If I had any other contests or blog parties, would you enter?
D. What made you decide to follow my blog?

Okay! I'll be rather sad if some people don't comment, because than I'd know for sure that you all were sick and tired of this blog! :( I cherish each and every one of you girls, so please keep reading! :) Love, Rachel

4 comments:

Carilyn said...

Hi!

In answer to your #2 question/comment, I'm doing NaNoWriMo for school this year. So, that will make it 'required' and I will probably get up early to do it. =) This is my first year doing it, but even after I graduate, I'm sure I'll still want to do it. =)

Okay, to answer your A-D questions:

A. Maybe tips...
B. Not sure... I don't always read especially long posts... maybe just excerpts explaining your point or tip...
C. It would probably depend on what the contest was about, or what the giveaway was for.
D. Oh, dear... Probably because it's about writing. =)

-Carrie

Marianela said...

A. What do I need more of: interesting posts, my writing, or tips?

How about more of your writing and tips :)

B. Of my writing, what would you like to see more of: poetry, stories, short pieces of any sort?

Poetry would be nice :)

C. If I had any other contests or blog parties, would you enter?

Probably ;)

D. What made you decide to follow my blog?

Your writing contest and the fact that your a writer ;)

Unknown said...

A. Interesting posts maybe, like book reviews. I LOVE reading book reviews, especially of classic books! You can NEVER read too many reviews on Anne of Green Gables or Little Women or Little House :)
B. Short stories are my favorite kind of writing to read, but your poetry is lovely, so I wouldn't mind seeing more of that.
C. This reminds me: I *finally* wrote something for your contest and I'm going to email it today or tomorrow!
D. You're my friend!!! And I love my friends and their blogs :D

Madeleine said...

A. Probably Interesting Posts..maybe (like Jo said) book or movie reviews
B. Poetry or Short stories
C. Definitely! And I am going to enter in the AWC. I just wrote a little poem a few days ago for it.
D. Well....It was after we met y'all.. and I was enjoying your other blog...

Hope this helps!

~Leia~