Monday, July 25, 2011

The Best Of Writing Buddies :)

"One must ask children and birds how cherries and strawberries taste."
"What you see before you, my friend, is the result of a lifetime of chocolate."
- Katherine Hepburn

"There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles." - Anonymous

Ahhh....three unbeatable companions for a writer....and I got all three for my birthday. :) Who are your alibis in this area of inspiration-helps? ;) ~Rachel

2 comments:

Hannah Grace said...

LOL! Here I am thinking "Aww, she's going to share some real-life friends and/or blogging buddies who also write! Haha. :D Well, I suppose chocolate is a very good writing companion indeed! I also love black coffee for one of my companions. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hee, hee! I agree completely. When in need of inspiration, look to chocolate. Or tea. Tea is always a good stand-by for me. ;)