Saturday, July 28, 2012

a note from abroad

I just wanted to tell you guys that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth--I am still in Georgia however, working hard on this campaign! We've personally gone to over 10,000 houses and are still hard at work! The election's Tuesday!! *EEEP!* and we have a victory party to attend at a country-club! :) I've made so many memories and gathered so much writing material! And it's weird--I've done a deal of research for Nick in Scuppernong Days by being immersed in a group of a dozen boys for three weeks! :D Anyway, even if I haven't been commenting on your blogs, I have been reading your posts and enjoying them a lot. Hopefully I'll be home soon and back to writing!
                           Love,
                                Rachel

No comments: