Monday, August 30, 2010

Good Grief This is So Terribly Boring!

Okay. Time for a renovation of this blog! It is so boring that it has put all 14 of my followers, and myself, to sleep! ZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!! Anyone who would stop by must be bored to death! :) So I pledge one thing: I will earnestly try to make this an interesting, informative, frequently updated blog. Okay? Writing is a passion of mine, so why is this blog so...unpassionate? Because I haven't been paying any attention to it! So here we go! I will try to update this 3 times a week, and you all get to pick the catagories...okay?
Here we go! Pick at least 3 please! All you followers, and any visitors who just look on! :)

An original new poem I wrote
Fun facts about famous authors
Thoughts on books I've been reading
Updates on m writing and stories, including excerpts of them
Character studies of my characters, including backgrounds of who I was inspired by to create them ;)
Writing tips
Quotes from famous authors
Bios about famous authors
And any other suggestions?
I hope this helps, along with the new background for freshness!!! :P
-Rachel

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Looks nice! I like the face-lift!;)

Carilyn said...

We only get to pick three categories? =) heehee. Okay, so, how about...

1.writing tips
2.thoughts on books you've been reading
3.thoughts of yours (or quotes?) that would inspire/encourage us writers who don't write as much to... write! =)

-Carrie

Always Narnian said...

Updates on m writing and stories, including excerpts of them

Character studies of my characters, including backgrounds of who I was inspired by to create them ;)

Writing tips


Rachel, would you like me to make your header or not? I was having trouble because the pictures are soooo small =( I'm sorry!

Always Narnian said...

I mean. You can just put the picture, if you want. I'm completely stretchable :) hehehe I just want to make sure and see if I need to for you?

Anonymous said...

1. An Original new poem I wrote,
2. Fun facts about famous authors.
3. Updates on my writing and stories, including excerpts from them.