Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ask Me The Questions and I'll Tell You No Lies :)


Only 3 more days to enter the A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words contest! :) Details are here! Thanks to everyone who had entered thus far. I appreciate it more than you know--there's nothing more disappointing than hosting a contest and having no one bother to enter. :)
So I wanted to do a post where anyone and everyone can ask me questions, and I'll answer them in another post. They don't necessarily have to be writing-related questions either, although I'd love some of those too! So please leave a comment with your questions for me! -Rachel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, fun idea! I'll have to think about it, see if I can come up with a question that isn't too boring. LOL ;)

Carilyn said...

Hi Rachel!

I just did a post on my blog with some questions for my readers, so in a way, I do have some questions for you. Just wondering if you could drop by my blog and maybe answer (at least some of) them. As far as things for you to answer here on your blog, pretty much the only thing I can think of right now is:

How do you come up with ideas for your stories/where do you get your ideas?

I might come back later with more questions, if I can think of any. =)

From a fellow writer,
Carrie

I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud said...

Hello,
What day dose the contest end. I have only half finished my story and will be away and unable to write all weekend. I was very silly I should have written it weeks ago you gave plenty of time! I shall send it to you when I have finished anyway even if it is too late to enter.

Expect a letter soon. :-)
Felicity

Carilyn said...

Ah, I thought of another question. =) I was wondering about your writer critique group. I assume it's online... How do you find one that you like, with standards that you want, and does it usually cost anything to join? Also, does it demand a certain amount of your time, or do you have to commit to anything to join? I'm not really experienced at all in this whole critique group thing, so maybe just a little info about that whole writing realm would be great. =)

P.S. Thanks for commenting on my blog, in answering those questions. =)