Friday, August 16, 2013

May I present The Warren?


If you are fond of whimsy and wit and words, then you will be fond of The Warren. "What is The Warren?" you might ask. First off, The Warren is the place Plot Bunnies shop for their owners. The Warren is, in fact, a brand new shop that I have begun at www.thewarrenshop.blogspot.com. Here you will find literary-inspired jewelry and paraphernalia; bookmarks, earrings, necklaces, scribbling-notebooks - anything and everything. Each creation is unique, and as I make the items, I post them. The inventory is always changing and always full of my trademark whimsical charm, and if that weren't enough, it's all "green", meaning that I re-purpose and recycle many things to bring to you the lovely items you'll find in the windows of The Warren. (not that we care about that here, but it pleases the save-the-trees people who like to criticize writers for using too much paper.)
I have not yet made a button for the blog, but when that does come round, if you would be so kind as to take one and stick it on your sidebar? And please spread the word about this shop! There is something for everyone, and like I said, the items are on a lovely merry-go-round and like to change often. :) Below are some of the current items for sale in The Warren:

(these make me think of Mirriam)


(these make me think of Jenny)




Please drop by The Warren and take a look around. You are very welcome among the fluffy plot bunnies and charming products; I hope you'll enjoy your stay.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you know that Andrew Peterson calls his home "The Warren"? :-) He often notes in the CD linings: "This song written at the Warren."

Rachel Heffington said...

Haha. I only found this out once I'd already created the shop. Oh well. As long as HE doesn't mind, naming something in tune with Andrew Peterson is definitely my cuppa tea!

Anonymous said...

I think it is a fabulous name for your shop! Since we're on the topic of AP, have you checked out www.rabbitroom.com ?