Friday, March 9, 2012

Bits Of Laughter. :)


Anne Shirley: "I'm a teacher...I'm a writer...actually, I write books."



Friedrich Bhaer: You know, when first I saw you I thought "ah, she is a writer".
Jo: What made you think so?
[Friedrich indicates her inky fingers]



Beatrix Potter: There's something delicious about writing those first few words of a story. You can never quite tell where they will take you. Mine took me here, where I belong.



Beatrix Potter: Stories don't always end where their authors intended. But there is joy in following them, wherever they take us. 

Katherine Brook: Authors are such kittle kattle. I wouldn't trust your description of any of us. 

~Have a lovely weekend, everyone! :) ~

3 comments:

Amanda said...

: ) I love the one by Miss Brooke. :)

Jessica Greyson said...

These are fabulous!!! :) Thanks for posting!!!

Jessica

Unknown said...

Yes, thanks for sharing. I loved the reference to Little Women!!