Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pin-spiration

Good news! My younger sister found my USB port! Turns out she had taken it to use for her photos and it was safely stored in her camera case. I thought I'd asked her where it was, but that is the trouble with having five sisters--you rather forget sometimes who it was you were talking to. But all that to say I am so relieved to have found my babies and I spent yesterday afternoon reading over my work and finding it was not half-bad. :) In the days that I wasn't writing because of not having my novels at hand, I spent some time on Pinterest gathering writing inspiration. Here are some of my favorite pins:



[more on my writing notebook in a few days]










All of these images and more can be found on my pinboard: The Smell of Ink. :) Cheers!

3 comments:

Em said...

I am an artist so my hand normal looks like that;P So cool:)
Em;)

Always Narnian said...

Hehehehe.....Nice pictures!
Glad you found your USB... we are always misplacing things like that!

Unknown said...

Love em!! I'm going to steal. :)