Monday, April 21, 2014

Hay un Amigo en Mi!

Today, I'm trying not to be frantic about the fact that we are out in the (beautiful) day working in the garden instead of being able to format and finish first-round edits on Anon, Sir, Anon. Hopefully I will manage to finish edits during lunch and have a little extra time after we finish gardening in which to write up a few inserts and pieces I want to add. But for all the fact that today is one of those Real World Collides With Art days, there are beautiful things. Beautiful funny things, like the one I captured in the video below. Have a laugh and a happy day. :)

5 comments:

Rachel Rossano said...

I love it. :) Brings back memories of childhood and choreographing dances to classical music. I like her choice better. :)

Anonymous said...

My sis and I watched this clip and laughed and smiled. Gracie is adorable. We love her. <3

Kelsey Carnes said...

Are those your siblings? :)

Rachel Heffington said...

Kelsey, they are! :) Grace is the dancer, Abby the one turning on the music, the little guy is Levi and the older boy is Benjamin. Anna is the one walking in front of the camera. Haha.

Kelsey Carnes said...

How many do you have altogether? Quite a few, it looks like. :) I have seven... at the present. :D