Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Captivate Me

While looking through a stack of old family pictures yesterday, I found evidence that I've always been what you might call a book-devourer...


Yep. 

That's me! Haven't changed a bit in that respect. 

So! What do you say we have a caption contest? Yep. Just for random kicks and giggles and wanting-to-see-how-your-improv.-skills-work. Just leave your caption or two in a comment below and I'll pick three of my favorites and put them up on a poll. Ready?

8 comments:

Una Mariah said...

LOL!!!

"Tastes like...cherry tart."

XD

Miss Dashwood said...

AWWWW SO CUTE!

If quotes are acceptable for captions, I'm totally in. :D

~"Half a minute, Mr. Darcy, I'm busy improving my mind..."

~"The pleasures of Brighton would have no charms for me--I infinitely prefer a book."

Miss Dashwood said...

Oh, and do you know what the book is? I can't make out the title.

Rachel Heffington said...

It's "Mountains of Spices" by Hannah Hunard. I doubt was truly reading it... ;)

Elisabeth Grace Foley said...

Well, in that case...

"My, this is spicy!"

Dakota Densmore said...

If I may quote Beauty and the Beast:

"How can you read this? There's no pictures!"

or just from the top of my head:

Not now, mom! I'm almost done the chapter!

Abigail said...

You're probably sitting there sounding out your "w" and "wh" sounds ;)

Rachel Heffington said...

Haha, Abigail! ;)