Saturday, September 20, 2014

Inquisitive Souls: Questions for my vlog


Hello, goosies!
    So I've been thinking that I would do another vlog sometime soon but I wanted to open the blog up for questions. Ask me things, and I'll answer them in the video! It can be a question about writing in general, my books, Anon, Sir, Anon, publishing, my personal life, what the circumference of the world may be (don't expect a correct answer for that one) or anything at all! Ask your questions in a comment below and they will be answered by Wednesday in a brand new vlog. Also,  if you like things related to Alice in Wonderland, perhaps you ought to check out author Cerella Sechrist's Unbirthday Giveaway! I promise that mentioning it gains me no points...it just has a seriously good prize and this is one giveaway I hope to win. Only caveat: you must be eighteen or older to win.

So: give me your questions in a comment and enter to win some lovely Mad Hatter-y prizes. And don't forget: if I don't see you in the future, I'll see you in the pasture. ;)

7 comments:

ghost ryter said...

I have just one little question--okay, I lie, two questions.

One: Do you plan to publish 'Advice From a Social Caterpillar'?
Two: Why is a raven like a writing desk? : )

Anonymous said...

Cool! I love interviews {especially ones where I get to ask questions ;-)}

Which authors have influenced your writing the most?

When you get an idea for a book, do you start writing it immediately, or do you outline the whole thing from start to finish?

How do you get your ideas? For example, do you see a picture of a person and immediately start thinking of a character? Does an idea just come out of the blue? Does something else happen?

Who is your favorite classic movie actor and who is your favorite classic movie actress?

Abbey Stellingwerff said...

Which do you prefer: Apple or pumpkin pie (seeing as we're about to enter fall)?

How did you come up with the names Vivi, Farnham, and Breen? Are there any special meanings behind the names of the characters from Anon, Sir, Anon, or from any of your other books?

Lady Bibliophile said...

Here's my question. :) Looking forward to the vlog!

-What do you like to listen to when you write? Can you write to vocals, or just instrumentals?

~Schuyler

Tabitha E. said...

What ever happen to No Mere Mortals?
Did you finish it?
Will it ever see the light of day ?
I would like to read it.

Abby said...

What is your favorite hobby besides writing (*is* writing your favorite hobby?)

What, out of all the plots and stories you've thought of, is your very favorite?

What are your thoughts on becoming famous? Would you like to be known in the world of literature, or would you prefer to have a smaller following?

Esther Brooksmith (wisdomcreates) said...

After Anon, Sir, Anon is published, what are you going to work on next? Do you know yet?