Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wordplay Wednesday: Join the Fun!


Because I am frequently home on Wednesdays and want to start something we can all look forward to and keep up with and join in together on...I bring to you a new project:

#wordplaywednesdays

The idea of this project is that every Wednesday, you people and I will share one favorite/important/beautiful/profound quote from our last week's work. I will likely hand-write mine, and it breaks up the Times New Roman text with which I work the rest of the time. I will work mainly off of Instagram for this project but if you don't have an account, just hashtag yours on Twitter or Facebook with #wordplaywednesday and #inkpenauthoress so I'll be sure to see it! If you'd like to join, do so at any point on Wednesday. For me, this week, I am sharing with you this quote from The Fox Went Out, which WIP you will hear more about in the future, I promise. It isn't a new novel, just a long short story...if you know what I mean.


Off with you! I can't wait to see all the quoteables you share with us on Wednesdays from here on out. Cheers and a productive writing day to you all!

13 comments:

Emily Ann Putzke said...

What an awesome idea!!!

Lady Bibliophile said...

Oh, yay!! How fun, I can't wait! :D

Michelle Marie said...

What a fun idea! I'll try to join in later! :D

Anonymous said...

This sounds like a wonderful idea! Unfortunately I don't have any social media except Pinterest and Goodreads, if that counts, so maybe I can post my quotes on one of those sites? Pinterest would probably be best.

Elisabeth Grace Foley said...

This sounds fun! Off to do mine now.

While we're on the subject, I've been wondering something about Instagram: is it strictly for mobile phone photos? That is, you can't upload photos taken by an ordinary digital camera?

Rachel Heffington said...

Pinterest is just fine! I am @rachelscribbler on Pinterest!

Rachel Heffington said...

That's right! But does your Kindle take photos? If it did...you could probably have Instagram.

Janie said...

What a fun idea! By the way, are you still doing Chatterbox? I hadn't seen one for February yet.

Rachel Heffington said...

I was thinking about that yesterday. YES. Febs has been crazy for me, but it will still happen!

Janie said...

I understand how the whole busy-ness thing goes.

I'm excited that this month's Chatterbox is still happening though, because I could really use the nudge to keep me writing faithfully.

Sarah Cnossen said...

This is going to be FUN! Looking forward to it! :]

Christine Smith said...

Oh, what a delightful idea! I think this will be good fun. ^_^

Carmel Elizabeth said...

I love this idea! You'll definitely see some of my scribbled handwriting making its way across social media next Wednesday. ;)