Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wordplay Wednesday: Week 2

Hello to you all and happy Wednesday! 

Last week I introduced a new project called Wordplay Wednesday which many of you enjoyed. All that is required of participates is that you share one quote from your past week's work, and hashtag if on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook with #inkpenauthoress and #wordplaywednesday so that everyone else can see your work too!  My own is below:


So sorry to have such a brief and businesslike post on here, but I'm up to my ears in trying not to read The Hunger Games (I have never met a more aggravating and yet impossible-to-put-down book) and to instead finish the first draft of The Fox Went Out. We are looking at getting even more snow and if we do and work is, in fact, snowed out, I shall aim to finish Round One this week. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the creative lettering you used with this quote. I totally get that feeling of reading an aggravating book that you want to put down but can't put down at the same time. It's so frustrating. Three cheers for extra writing time! :)